When I started to study chinese I wasn't really consciuos of what was waiting for me. Now, I can't ... stop it.

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Some notes about viewing.

Someone has told me that he can't see chinese characters in the posts. This must be because he hasn't got chinese language installed in the computer.

Installing chinese language is very easy. I give you here the version with Spanish Windows, guess with English you just have to translate. Go to àcontrol panel, à language, à keyboard or language, à change keyboards, à general

à add

And select the following option:
When you do this, it doesn't mean you are going to write chinese, but that you can choose between writing chinese or your own language. This option will appear at the bottom in the Windows bar.

This is with Spanish activated: 

This is with chinese activated: 

And this to write pinyin



Hope this has helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment