When I started to study chinese I wasn't really consciuos of what was waiting for me. Now, I can't ... stop it.

Friday 29 November 2013

Lesson 8: Family 1.


Let’s go with another vocabulary listing. This time it is the turn for the near family, very near family. 
After a hard investigation I have reached the conclusion that knowing all the names for chinese relatives is nearly impossible. Your brother-in-law’s brother’s cousin will probably have an especific word which will depend for sure if he is married to your elder sister or your younger sister or even if the cousin belongs to the mother’s family or the father’s one. And of course, if this is not diffiult enough, you will always have a formal and an informal way to say it. 

Well, anyway… We will bear it with resignation. For this lesson, I have selected, parents, brothers and sisters and children. I think it is enough to begin with. I will put some more in the future. This is on my list with nationalities.


Y unos ejercicios: Ejercicio 1Ejercicio 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment