When I started to study chinese I wasn't really consciuos of what was waiting for me. Now, I can't ... stop it.

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Relax


Well, memorising all this feds me up so let’s make a break and chat.

I suppose you have realised that all the materials in this blog are ordered in five different topics. If you have a closer look page numbers are correlative and it forms four different books:


  • There is one book for vocabulary (base book - )
  • There is another book for the same vocabulary but uncomplete (Exercises).
  • A third book is for calligraphy (Calligraphy).
  • The last book is for dictations and exercises (Dictations and exercises)
  • The last group is for mp3 files.

As we go deep inside, I will probably create a new book if I consider it useful.

Suggestions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment