When I started to study chinese I wasn't really consciuos of what was waiting for me. Now, I can't ... stop it.

Monday 30 June 2014

HSK1: Vocabulary lists.

Let's go with the test contents.

Here you can find a sample and there is also a vocabulary list at the end of the pdf file


I have link down here two different lists with the 150 words required. The first one includes the vocabulary sorted alphabetically by pinyin and the second one, with the vocabulary grouped by topic. In the first list you can also find some sentences. I have marked on a different colour the vocabulary which is not in this list.



I prefer to study vocabulary grouped by topic:
  • Listing in pdf with the words grouped by topic.
  • Listing in mp3 with the words grouped by topic.
Studying chinese without learning to write the characters is like learning surfing not being able to swim so, here you are the callygrafy for this listings.

And for those of you who follow me, I have also added this list to the flashcards systems of Superflashcards. The title for this list is New HSK 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment