When I started to study chinese I wasn't really consciuos of what was waiting for me. Now, I can't ... stop it.

Friday 4 October 2013

Presentation.


Mi name is Mar. I live in a small village in Ourense (Spain) and I like learning (nearly no matter what). This year I am determined to start with the difficult goal of learning Chinese. I have never visited China, though it is in my list, but I have travelled to several Asian countries with a huge amount of Chinese population. I am in love with Asia and that is the main reason why I want to learn the language.


 I have been studying Chinese just for one month and a half, but I begin to understand that this language is “a matter of memory”. I’m always hurrying about, so my memory works at its own pace. That’s why, I had the idea to convert my class stuff in mp3 files so that they can be taken in my mobile phone or any other portable device and have them always near: then you go to the dentist and you have to wait for an tour, this is the best momento to improve your chinese; you are waiting to buy some bread, this is the best momento to improve your chinese.
Nevertheless, I realize that learning Chinese have an additional difficulty to any other occidental language: writing. I will also incluye in this blog writing patterns, dictations and any other useful thing which could come to my head by the way.
Any sugestion will be welcomed.
Hope you like it.
P.S. - There is a phonetic representation for characters which was invented to make it easier for foreigners to learn the language. It is called pinyin. I'm not going to focus on that par of the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment